We provide information to help you take full advantage of this cutting-edge industry. The Services provided to you may involve the collection and retention of Personal Information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your privacy is important to us. At Cryptovest, we treat all information collected by, or transmitted to us with care, in particular, personally identifiable information, and this Policy describes how, when, and why we collect such information.
Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) means any information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify, contact or locate an individual. This includes your name, email and browsing behaviour data.. Any information that does not enable identification, location, or contacting of an individual, such as aggregated information, is “Anonymous Information”, and Cryptovest may process Anonymous Information in any way it so considers without prior notice to you.
CONSENT, NOTIFICATION AND MODIFICATION
Upon using the Website, you authorize us to collect the Personal Information (as defined above) and to the extent necessary to manage your account and to improve services and information we send you. This information can be sent to any entity that contributes to the service provided to you such as those responsible for the execution of services and orders for their management, execution and processing.
In addition, as a recipient of our service, you commit to provide appropriate notice of your privacy practices to, and obtain the necessary permissions and consent from, any third parties with whom you engage and/or whose Personal Information is collected, received, used, and/or disclosed by us.
The Personal Information is stored for security purposes, to meet legal and regulatory obligations. We store it with the following systems:
- Client Relation Management system (CRM);
- Pipedrive and Mailchimp - marketing and sales platforms;
You have a right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition to your Personal Information. This also includes a right to unsubscribe from emails that will be sent to you from time to time and ancillary rights under the GDPR.
The service may also use “cookies” and other tracking technologies to collect Anonymous Information. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about service activity and it may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a trader, such as his/her user ID and password for access to the service(s).
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will store your Personal Information in our system and use it for the following purposes only:
- Managing the administrative aspects of the services, providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you;
- Enforcing this Policy and the Terms and Conditions, preventing misuse of the Website, complying with legal requirements, assisting competent authorities, and taking action in case of a dispute involving you, with respect to the services we provide;
- Improving the Website and the services, develop new services and improve the accuracy and reliability of the services;
- Non-affiliated third parties and the transfer of information outside your territory
- We do not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose Personal Information to any third party for any reason, except as described below.
- We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information to third parties where required by law to regulatory, law enforcement or other government authorities. We may also disclose your information as necessary to credit reporting or collection agencies, or when necessary to protect our rights or property.
- To help us improve our services to you, we may engage another business to help us to carry out certain internal functions such as account processing, fulfillment, client service, deliver and safe keeping as indicated in the Terms and Conditions
- Use of the information shared is strictly limited to the performance of the task we request and for no other purpose. All third parties with whom we share Personal Information are required to protect personal information in a manner similar to the way we protect personal information. Examples of information shared are identifying information such as name, e-mail address, and information on account activity.
We take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. This is done by using physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information and we do not store Personal Information for longer than necessary to provide the service or as permitted by law. Though we implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss and unauthorized access to Personal Information, they do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed, and you cannot reasonably expect, that the service will be immune from any unauthorized interceptions or access.
If you have any complaints or concerns regarding your Personal Information then please contact us as follows: [email protected]. We will respond to your enquiry within a reasonable time.