Security Tokens Realised: London Prepares for Europe’s Biggest STO Event
This week, Juliet Summits will host its inaugural two-day event focused exclusively on the emerging security token industry.
The sold-out Security Tokens Realised is poised to become one of Europe’s biggest tokenization-focused events ever, bringing together 300 representatives from over 150 of the biggest names in the fintech industry. Key members from leading exchanges, international law firms, banks, venture capital funds, and security token issuance platforms are expected to be in attendance.
The summit will take place at the De Vere Grand Connaught Room in central London on January 23-24, with over 60 speakers scheduled to share valuable insights into the many elements surrounding tokenized securities and the trillion-dollar possibilities of this new technology.
Along with keynote speeches, the event will also involve the first ever Global Security Tokens Realised Awards in partnership with the Fintech Times. A panel of judges from DLA Piper, Cointelegraph, US Capital Global, and Cointelligence will distribute awards in the following categories:
- Security token exchange with the most promising vision;
- Most promising security tokenizer/issuer;
- The exchange with the best focus on transition from the traditional equity world;
- The security tokenization platform offering the best balance of compliance and interoperability;
- Most innovative law firm in tokenization;
- Top 3 STOs;
- Judges favorite investment bank, PE, fund (embracing STOs);
- The leading bank embracing security tokenization;
- Most promising KYC/AML/compliance checker for security tokens.
Judges will announce a shortlist of companies on Day 1, followed by a round of STO pitches scheduled to take place on Day 2. An award ceremony will take place at the end of the event to recognize the efforts of the winning industry players in each category.
For more information, please check out the official Security Tokens Realised website at https://securitytokensrealised.com/ and keep up to date with the latest announcements via its official Twitter page at https://twitter.com/STRealised.