NEXT BLOCK ASIA to Explore Ideas Beyond Crypto This June in Bangkok, Thailand
NEXT BLOCK moves to Asia, the region with one of the most active cryptocurrency markets, focused on innovations and revolutionary technologies.
NEXT BLOCK ASIA is a two-day event that will take place in Bangkok, Thailand, on 25-26 June 2019. The exceptional growth of Bangkok’s technology sector makes it a perfect place for the 5th NEXT BLOCK event, organized by Krypton Events and CoinAdvice.
This time the conference will be devoted to shared fields and common grounds of crypto universe and traditional finance. With the umbrella topic of the conference “Beyond Crypto” the participants will discuss the best of both worlds and how to move the industries from denial and antagonism to cooperation and mutually beneficial co-existence.
The conference will bring together over 350 participants and 20+ distinguished crypto industry leaders, investors & CEOs of prominent startups. Top blockchain experts will discuss the future of groundbreaking technologies and try to find answers and solutions to existing challenges.
The startups will be able to present their projects in the EXPO ZONE and on stage to gain the attention of potential investors and followers.
Moreover, NEXT BLOCK will also host a private pre-party a day before the event, providing an opportunity to meet interesting people, network, make friends and business partners - all while enjoying refined drinks and a buffet. Party entry is free for accredited investors.
As usual, the event will be concluded by a legendary NEXT BLOCK after-party.
A sneak-peak of the confirmed speakers:
- Giacomo Arcaro, No.1 European ICO Growth Hacker, ICO STO Advisor, University Professor,
- Tal Itzhak Ron, Chairman and CEO - Tal Ron, Drihem & Co. with the presentation “Emergency Briefing regarding Visa and Mastercard new legal opinion requirements and solutions (Crypto, CFD, FX)”,
- Stefania Barbaglio, Disruptor, Entrepreneur, Investor, PR Marketing Guru, Blockchain Strategist and Advisor,
- Ilan Tzorya, Founder & CEO of Krypton Capital,
- Dato Steve Cheah, President at Global Entrepreneurship Network (Thailand),
- Topp Jirayut Srupsrisopa, Co-founder & CEO at Bitkub Capital Group Holdings Co., Ltd Board of Director at Thai Fintech Association,
- Neha Mehta, Founder of FemTech Partners,
- Chris Ziomkowski, Founder at XTend Online,
- Ralph Liu, Founder and CEO, MuleChain, Inc.
- Eran Tirer, Founder & CEO, Ledgertech AG
Please visit next-block.org to get more details on the agenda of the conference, become a sponsor or a media partner for the event and buy tickets for attendance.