NEXT BLOCK Asia 2.0 Revisits Bangkok; Ends with GURUS Influencer Awards
The NEXT BLOCK ASIA 2.0 "Affiliate Marketing in the Age of Crypto" took place on December 3, 2019, in the heart of Bangkok and ended with the spectacular GURUS AWARDS.
NEXT BLOCK ASIA has revisited Bangkok to set the stage for discussions between experts from cryptocurrency, traditional finance, and affiliate industries. Advertisers and affiliate network leaders joined cryptocurrency visionaries and CEOs of successful startups to speak about the future of their industries and discuss synergies.
The conference was a one-day event and took place in Bangkok's epic W Hotel. It was packed with five impactful panel discussions and seven presentations, alongside an expo and coffee zone with nine booths.
- BEST CRYPTO LEGAL CONSULTANCY: Tal Itzhak Ron
- BEST CRYPTO PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDER: EXW
- BEST CRYPTO MEDIA: CryptoNewsZ
- BEST USE OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY: LedgerTech
- BEST CRYPTO JOURNALIST: Myrtle Anne
- BEST TWITTER ACCOUNT: Nebraska Gooner
- BEST CRYPTO VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE: 99 Bitcoins
- BEST CRYPTO EDUCATOR: Herbert Rafael Sim
- POPULAR CHOICE AWARD IN INFLUENCERS: Herbert Rafael Sim
- POPULAR CHOICE AWARD IN COMPANIES: KYCAID
The party and awards ceremony was a huge success, with great music and cocktails sponsored by Tapjets, and was lauded by winners and attendees: